Nils and Jay discuss the benefits of Online Conferences and some best practices to make the most out of an online conference experience. They also debrief Amazon Prime Day and talk about the importance of not over promising and under delivering.
Nils and Jay have Sean Cannell from YouTubeforChurches.com and talk about video tips for ministry.
- Men's Conference Ad: http://ow.ly/PVnVf
- Sean's Online Video And Social Media Newsletter: http://youtubeforchurches.com
- Goals Video (Created For A Mailer Camping During January): http://ow.ly/PVnVO
- Interview With A 1-Year-Old: http://ow.ly/PVnWP
- Interview With A 2-Year-Old: http://ow.ly/PVnXs
- YouTube Playlist Of Various Church and Ministry Videos To Help Spark Ideas: http://ow.ly/PVnY3
- AT&T Commercial BETTER Series (Life is BETTER in a Group): http://ow.ly/PVnZ9
Nils and Jay talk recent NBA free agency twitter activity, general sport media trends, and the direct learnings the church can take away. Digital tech update on Facebook NewsFeed enhancement, Facebook new logo, Amazon Prime Day, and Window Phone layoffs.
Nils, Jay, and special guest Kenny Jahng talk about the power of leveraging online video courses to help make your church healthy. Kenny and Jay have a brand new video course called SocialMediaJumpStart.tv. They talk through setting up a video course and why you should check out their new resource. You can do your own video courses in a variety of ways. You can host it on YouTube.com, kajabinext.com, rightnowmedia.org, and/or infusionsoft.com. You can use MailChimp.com's workflow trigger email feature as well to host an email video course and/or leverage leadpages.net. To see an example of a video course go to SocialMediaJumpStart.tv and check out Nils video course churchtechnology.guide.
Nils and Jay talk about how the church can learn from Uber and Airbnb about the power of empowering others to leverage the platform however they like and get rid of the middle man. The importance of online reputation is talked about and a couple other items.